Saturday, August 05, 2006

Friends From Around The World


Welcome to everyone. Hope you guys enjoy while visiting to my blog. I m very excited creating this site, I feel that, I could release my self from real world workoholic environment by play a quick game of Pac-Man. I think that Pac-Man is very simple and any generation will loved the game. Not only in my country (Malaysia) but all around the world love the game. If you all have any other site that give a good entertainment, feel free to share with us in our chat box.

Previously, I ve played Playstation 2 games such as GT3, Grand Theft Auto, ISS Pro, Fur Fighter and others. Unfortunately PS2 Console that I ve bought was a different region with my country. It was European region, since then my PS2 was left inside my store room. ha,ha,ha.....

Anyway enjoy...

Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home